Monday, January 12, 2009

1st Pot Luck of 2009 at Caroline's

I just loooooooove it when Caroline invites us to her place for dinner parties!! The food is ALWAYS good and in abundance!! and the company is .... simply excellent.... also not forgetting the exquisitely yummy wines that we get to savour!!

So i didn't have to wait another year to taste the Keong's yummy home made bread!!


It was a pot luck, and there was like 20 or so people that were supposed to bring food, if one person brings food for 10 people, 20 X 10 = A WHOLE DAMM LOT OF FOOD!!

Everyone brought yummy stuff, there was stuffed duck, roasted duck, curry chicken with potatoes, some sausage thingo (had some fancy name to it, but i forgot), pasta, beggars chicken, salads, nyonya kuih, gado-gado .... and loads loads more la....






it was a mixture of asian, western and dunno what else...

after too much wine, you do some weird stuff

if you need to get personalised designer greeting cards, look for this guy at his site here......

us with the Keong's and foldees....

the Keong's with their guests

the amount of wine & champagne consumed that night

the bad thing about Caroline's house parties are that.....

NOW I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD & CRAPPY WINES!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the gorgeous pics. Definitely great to be flipping through them whilst I'm missing the company back home :)

On the bright side, I'll be seeing you real soon!! Bundle up!

Steph

Unknown said...

hello steph...yes yes, we will see you really soon!!! btw, got any cheap sale for winter clothing now ar?

Anonymous said...

Don't know. I don't dare to venture into town to find out. I think my credit card has gone into overdrive lately. Haha.

But sales should still be on until the end of this month :) I'm sure you'll get a wider variety than back home!

Btw, email me at keongmeisze@hotmail.com if you need anything. Am hooked on my new berry too!